Technician discount

jmurray2112
Site Admin

Technician discount

Postby jmurray2112 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Many of you know about the discount that we offer to technicians, but I figured I would document it here so that the information would be available to those who might not know.
Currently, if you place an order of $500 or above, there is an automatic 10% savings. This applies to product only, not services such as color matching. It applies to all methods of ordering: phone, text, email, and online. The online shopping cart has been configured to apply the discount at checkout. We want to help you all be successful in every way that we can, and we value your business!

jmurray2112
Site Admin

Re: Technician discount

Postby jmurray2112 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:20 pm

We are going to suspend the blanket 10% discount in favor of a more diversified incentive system. Despite our recent price increase, raw material costs continue to rise, so we will be much more targeted in our discounts. We will high-light products over certain time-periods, and offer discounts, and we will also offer time-sensitive coupons for a percentage off above a certain purchase amount. These will be advertised on our website, or through email broadcasts.
For forum visitors, I would suggest joining the forum, as I can't include you in our email campaign if I don't have your email address. Those that join the forum are automatically added to the email list.

Dblther

Postby Dblther » Thu May 02, 2019 2:43 pm

Just want to make sure we get those e mails ;)

jmurray2112
Site Admin

Postby jmurray2112 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:46 pm

There will be a 10% off $350 or more discount available for the rest of this month (Sept 2019). We will be sending a broadcast email to all techs in the next day or two. If you order online, it'll be automatically be subtracted. If you place your orders via telephone, email, or text, just mention the September discount. I'll factor it in when I process your order. If you don't receive the email by the 15th, let me know via PM or email, and I will add you to the email list.
Jason